Like the Liebster before it, I have now been nominated for the creative blogger award, which is still essentially the same thing — less heavy on the questions, heavier on the chain letter aspects. We’ll start with the rules:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify them via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the person who nominated you.
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Pass on the rules.
Sharing 5 facts will definitely be easy, and though I know I could probably collate a list of 15-20 blogs worth nominating, that seems like an annoyance because other bloggers will end up passing this along, and if I name that many it might take away from someone else’s post. So I’ll limit myself to a few. 6 sounds like a good number.
Murf of Murf Versus was kind enough to nominate me for this prestigious award (there’s prize money right?), and for that I give thanks. There’s a running joke that me and Murf are rivals (I believe Eri started that one) but that couldn’t be further from the truth. I feel like there’s a mutual respect there and though we don’t see eye to eye on everything, we do have a great deal in common. He comes up with great creative ideas for articles and it seems like he’s a much better writer than I, most of the time. So thanks for giving me some blog fodder Murf, and keep doing what you’re doing.
5 random things about me:
- I’ve played League of Legends for more years than any one MMO. My longest solid tenure in a single MMO was approximately 2.5 years. I’ve been playing LoL for 4.
- Despite having been a gamer for 30 years, I think the last 5 years or so have been the best. Not only for games, but for the culture.
- I would die without the Internet. Not really, but I’m not looking forward to any apocalypse scenarios.
- If you told me I could only have one beverage for the rest of my life, I’d choose Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea.
- If you told me ten years ago how much different my life would be today, I wouldn’t have believed you. Coming to grips with life is a huge challenge for everyone, myself included.
As for nominations, here’s a few people you should check out, one way or the other:
- Eri of Healing the Masses. My podtatoe in crime, she’s always up to something interesting, and her rants are priceless.
- Lady Ashmo of A Freckle For Your Thoughts. She’s my sister, sure, but she’s also a very creative blogger.
- Doone of XP Chronicles. Another great writer who thinks outside of the box, his way of bringing the real world into your gaming space is unparalleled.
- Welshtroll of the blog of the same name. Another MOBA fan, he’s been MIA for a while and I’m just trying to wake him up.
- The Ranzington Scouts: Their blog is nothing but creative writing, so it seems natural.
- Mr Luvva Luvva, because he’s always posting cool lists and talks about a large variety of games.
#community #creativebloggeraward #chainletter